Senior Finance Executive
GLO Incorporated(Financial Services)-Maldives
1. Daily Banking
- Preparation of bank statements and payments received for distribution to the
Finance Administrator for lodgement preparation and posting of same to the Finance
- Manual and system reconciliations of the three main bank accounts.
2. Credit Control and Debtor Ledger Maintenance
- Weekly collection of pre event final payments prior to client event coming onsite.
- Weekly credit control of outstanding event deposits and post event service invoices
on the Debtor’s ledger.
- Overseeing the invoice and payment processing by the Finance Administrator and
ensuring the ledger is kept up to date and that all outstanding debtors are collectable.
3. Preparation of Monthly Management Account Schedules
- Preparation and reconciliation of the monthly income schedules to identify
income to be included in the monthly management accounts.
- Updating and analysis of the monthly expenditure schedules to identify accrual
and prepayments to be included in the monthly management accounts.