Information Technology Professional with experience on diferent areas such as: end users desktop support, internal and external security hardware administration, local and domain policy administration; auditing: project management, business continuity (DRP, BCP, BIA's), software development, vendor compliance (SLA's and SI), and performing penetration testing (web app and mobile app), computer forensics, IS GAP Analisys.-
Jan 2004 - Present
Banco de Chile
Since Jan 2004 working at Banco de Chile, Chilean bank and financial services company with headquarters in Santiago. It is a Financial institution who provides, directly and indirectly through subsidiaries and affiliates, a wide variety of credit and non-credit products and services to all segments of the Chilean financial market.
Sr. IT Auditor Sep 2011 - today
Leading and participated in audits of general information technology policy, ISO 27000, SAS70 and SOX compliance controls in the company also to critical service external providers.
- Conducted management/staff interviews
- Focus on finding weaknesses in physical, system and network security
- Monitoring and deliver presentations on the status of remediation measures.
- Internal Fraud: Performed forensic analysis procedures including: collect data (imaging), chain of custody, data analysis (carving), and reporting.
- Hack Events: GAP Analysis, Event Tracking, Logs Analysis and Breach Cost Estimation / affected clients
- Recognition to compromise and employee engagement
IT Security Engineer Aug. 2009 – Sep 2011
As IT Security Engineer, Incident and Support Staff Handling:- Firewall Administrator (VPN Site-to-Site, Rule admin, Log control, troubleshooting staff)- IT Project Lead- Ensuring IT Security Compliance- Analysis / Deployment IT Policies
Remarkable projects of the period:
- Implementation of eDMZ Solution (privileged account management)
- Implementation of CA Access Control (control and monitor privileged users)
- Implementation of McAfee Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Implementation of F5 (Web Aplication Firewall)
- Implementation of Imperva (Database firewall)
Senior IT Technical (C-Level Users) May 2007 – Aug 2009
Main responsibilities include:
Keep a 24/7 Support Service Mobile-Desktop maintenanceRe-Search and deployment of Software and Hardware solutions
- First time leading people (2 external resources)
Back-Office Specialist Support Jun 2005 – May 2007
2 Level Support TeamHandled technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment, including system crashes and slow-downs. ATM, Online Money Transfer and Account Operations dispute and resolution.Engaged and tracked Priority 1 issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, escalation (if appropriate), resolution of trouble tickets.
- recognition improve workgroup climate
Help Desk Operator Jan 2004 – Jun 2005
Provide networking/desktop support and perform mainframe and account maintenance tasks. Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to entire Company.
- promoted to 2 Level Support Team