International Center for Religion & Diplomacy
- Conducted research and performed data analysis, gaining a good perspective on educational system and curriculum at madrasas (religious schools) in Pakistan.
- Planned and designed teacher training material which was adopted by the University of Peshawar, Pakistan and University of Karachi Pakistan for their Religious School Teachers Training Course.
- Developed Curriculum for Madrasa (Religious School) Teacher Training Programs at various universities in Pakistan.
- Developed training materials for teacher trainings and workshops, including training manuals, readings materials, activities, PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Reviewed and updated training materials.
- Designed and carried out monitoring and evaluation of teacher training programs. Developed reports for management and board.
- Developed negotiation plane for ICRD and Foreign Office of the Swiss government to facilitate negotiation between the Government of Pakistan and Madrasa Boards.
- Translated various educational materials from Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, and Pashto to English and vice versa.
- Assisted with administrative tasks such as grant writing and budget review.
- Regularly updated ICRD website.
- Created and maintained ICRD training, trainers and trainees database.