Project Controls Engineer
Ay-Tek Construction (Oman) LLC
General Contractor, National Genetic Center
* Played key role in the company.
- Coordinated with client, consultant, subcontractors and testinglaboratories.
- Maintained excellent relations with local and Middle East vendors andmanufacturers.
- Built, developed, maintained & monitored project schedule withresources loaded.
- Produced daily, weekly & monthly reports and agendas for client meetings.
- Supervised document control.
- Prepared material approval sheets.
- Coordinated material procurement.
- Secured deals with subcontractors for earthworks, plaster and painting works.
- Reduced costs by finding alternative catering vendor.
- Directed workflow in design office.
- Supervised draftsmen on technical queries (TQ) along with shop drawings and as-builts.
- Prepared company’s tender schedules.
- Determined actual unit man-hours and productivity for brickwork, plaster and backfill.
- Reported toboard and Ministry of Health.