Amoskeag Network Consulting Group
Started with company as a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer then shortly promoted to Technical Manager. Assumed both engineering and management roles. Reported directly to the President and was directly involved with critical business decisions. Responsible for day to day operations, staffing and mentoring of service and support departments. Worked with sales team to provide technical expertise during customer acquisition engagements.
- Led technical team managing all areas of customer Information Technology networks including: Desktops, Servers, Applications, Security, Backups, Firewalls, Mobile Devices, Upgrades and Patch Management.
- Led project teams working on implementation, migration and upgrades of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Exchange 2010/2013, Terminal Servers, Office 365, Wireless Systems, Mobile Devices, Servers and SonicWall Firewalls.
- Mentored, developed and motivated support staff. Implemented quality assurance to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regularly worked with customer executive teams to provide proper IT Direction and Planning to meet the demands of changing technology.
- Worked with installation, migration, and support and error resolution for the Epicor Prophet 21 ERP System.