Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional
East Central Regional Hospital-Gracewood Campus
- Coordinate services with other disciplines including medical, dental, therapies, etc.
- Facilitate and Conduct Interdisciplinary meetings as needed
- Facilitate monthly meetings with relevant disciplines to review assignments of increased supervision for continued relevance and need.
- Organize small scale community outings for active treatment and recreation
- Participate in Incident Review meetings and collect proof of completed actions generated in those meetings (physical proof of follow up activities are to be kept in the Incident Management Office)
- Serve as Administrative Duty Officer as scheduled