Identity and Access Management Manager (via Wipro)
State Street Corporation
- Leading a team of 14 members in the Identity and Access Management (IDAM) line of business supporting a complex number of services and applications (Siteminder, SecurID, Arcot, Imprivata, PGP and Ping Federate)
- Part of the L3 team providing guidance and support to L1 & L2 teams members.
- Responsible for creating custom scripts for Siteminder monitoring.
- Migrated SIteminder R6 to R12 and R12.52 in all environments
- Supported several domains within the bank such as (MySS, CORP and SSGA)
- Performed Federally mandated (FEDIA) disaster recovery exercises for several years.
- Performed proactive reviews of Siteminder, LDAP. Ping Federate and other production system logs to proactively address issues such as (error messages, volume trends and resource utilization)
- Reduced the number of major incidents due to Siteminder issues significantly, from several major incidents per week to less than 1 every quarter.
- Support and maintain Siteminder R6 and R12 environments across multiple domains and line of businesses.
- Assist in policy migrations.
- Coordinate with multiple lines of businesses and support groups to track and resolve each issue
- Determined cause and impact of problems and errors and provided detailed reports to higher management and senior executives..
- Serve as single point of contact to the L4 team.
- Assist L4 team in performing engineering tasks such as plan upgrades and make decisions regarding roadmap and future implementations.
- Troubleshooted Siteminder, Ping Federate, Imprivata, SecurID, PGP and Arcot issues.
- Performed Disaster Recovery tests across multiple domains and lines of businesses.