- Daily bookkeeping and accounting processes including: A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation.
- Implemented new payroll system. Switched from Sage Paychoice to Paylocity.
- Execute monthly payroll activities bi-weekly.
- Prepare Journal Entries for prepaid expense, deferred revenue, payroll and retirement.
- Receive and deposit all revenue.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, including standard financial reports, budget vs. actual reports and grant-specific financial reports.
- Monitor billing for compliance with all internal policies.
- Financial and managerial reporting and expenditure tracking.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantor; oversee special audits conducted by grantor.
- Perform functions of financial administration and reporting to include, but not limited to: preparation and timely submission of grant applications and reports, development and adjustment of associated budgets, coordination of budgeted funds, screening and processing requests for expenditures and ensuring the timely application for reimbursement from the state.
- Oversee the preparation and timely submission of grant applications, application amendments, and budget transfers.