- Monitoring of EU policies in the field of digital economy, internal market, intellectual property, industrial policy and regional policy;
- Research activity, daily press review and monitoring of the activities of the European Institutions;
- Participation to the activities of business trade associations ( BusinessEurope, Digital Europe, ETNO, MEDEF);
- Attend institutional meetings with MEPs, Cabinet’s members and European Commission officials; and
- Drafting weekly and monthly newsletters, internal notes, relations and official position papers in French, Italian and English.
Policy area followed: Digital Single Market, Data Protection, Trade Secret, Trademarks, Company Law, Net Neutrality, Copyright