Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
• Make schedule for 4 employees. Open store every day.
• Provide courteous, friendly and efficient Customer Service, on the line and at cashier.
• Check and make daily production needs.
• Organize and maintain cleanliness of work area.
• Prepare and bake breads, bagels, cookies, brownies, and other baked goods according to standard scratch recipes or by using premixed, par-baked and/or “bake off” products.
• Measure flour, sugar, shortening, and other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, and icings.
• Roll, mix, divide, cut, and shape dough consistently for prep/daily production.
• Place dough in pans, molds or on sheets for proofing and baking in ovens.
• Properly label and rotate daily received ingredients for walk-in freezers and storage areas.
• Order ingredients and supplies as needed.
• Comply with established Weight and Measures, health and sanitation, and safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Operate, clean and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• Place items in display cases.
• Rotate products and merchandise to maintain freshness and product appeal.