Accompanied proactively various internal contacts, across direct or transversal hierarchies, in designing/developing analytical frameworks in order to extract sound insights on the business performance and business development
• Performed regular reporting for Sales & Marketing Europe from internal data, in a "one-stop information hub";
• Integrated external sell-out data received from specific customers in modern mass market into a new flexible tool, in order to track market shares, evolutions, pricing versus competition;
• Designed, developed and implemented a robust solution aimed at measuring distributors' performance in terms of sell-out, margin, distribution, stock, based on data sharing received;
• Anticipated/assessed new business requirements and “industrialized” them (if possible) into new/existing tools
• Key contact with Sales & Marketing EU teams on custom/ad-hoc analysis • Responsible (business project manager) for the evolution of Sales Business Intelligence tools
• Animated the community of local Sales Analysts by sharing best practices in terms of reporting;
• Trained Sales & Marketing population in using internal information systems or specific tools developed.