Aug 2011 - Present
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Analyzed and identified possible fundraising ideas, to raise money for organization.
- Developed and implemented community relations to optimize networking opportunities.
- Negotiated and constructively assisted on multiple board meetings for event planning.
Aug 2009 - Present
West Virginia University Computer Lab
- Examined possible causes of computer errors and identified workable solutions.
- Contributed ideas on how to make West Virginia University printing services more attainable to students.
- Utilized and reset WVU Student ID's, permitting students access to technology and information.
PowerPoint presentation for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position.
The Masquerade and Silent Auction,where I assisted in ticket sales and contact references.
The 3rd annual basket Bingo project, where I coordinated local donations.
Progressive Evaluations during my internship experience.