AVP, SR. Credit Support Associate
Bank of America
- Responsible for supporting the end-to-end credit management process in direct partnership with the client team.
- Ensure timely renewal of maturing lines of credit and annual review of loans.
- Monitor credit compliance, resolve documentation, collateral and past due exceptions, ensure credit quality and data integrity.
- Act as a primary liaison with the client, sales team, credit services and other business partners to manage the facilitation of credit originations, approval, documentation, bookings, fee collection and renewals.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction throughout the Client Management Process including: Credit servicing problem resolution, ensure timely follow-up of loan monitoring activities, ensure a sound credit portfolio including the timely collection of all required financial information.
- Maintain satisfactory OCC and Internal Audit results.
- Mentor / coach junior associates.