Management Trainee - Asset Management
- Regularly conducted qualitative & quantitative research on numerous investment proposals from the MENA region regarding joint ventures and Private Equity.
- Monitor the performance of two alternative investment funds: one focusing on income generating UK Real Estate Fund(SURF) and the other focusing on Structured Trade Finance(Ancile Fund).
- Developed financial models for Power Plant (Makkah Staff Housing) and Real Estate (Diyaar Jeddah) projects.
- Developed Quarterly reports for the Management denoting the performance of the Real Estate fund, identifying the key financial ratios, projecting the NAV and following up on new projects undertaken by the Fund Manager.
- Participated in activities involving Appraisal of closed investment projects, Assessment of project completion reports, Post evaluation of key projects and producing Management reports.