Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Cynet Systems - Noida, U.P
Cynet HealthStaff is a speciality staffing company having presence across the United States. We employ medical and healthcare professionals for some of the nation’s largest facilities. Our vision is to be the #1 Healthcare & Life Sciences staffing supplier in the United States.
- Screened healthcare professionals, evaluated candidates' strengths and skills and compared them with clients' requirements.
- Recruited RNs, CNAs and LPNs & committing them to 36-40 hour workweeks over a three-month contract.
- Arrange candidate travel and expenses, where required
- Worked with Accounts Manager/Team Leads to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, assess client staffing requirements, and other branch operations.
- Support the candidate on boarding process and new hire orientation program in conjunction with HR and hiring managers
- Leveraged the applicant tracking system (ATS-JobDiva) to look for candidates to further develop and expand the sales network of qualified travel nurses.
- Placed professionals in daily, local contracts, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions
- Recruited travel and local registered nurse, diagnostic imaging specialist, hospital directors and managers, physicians, respiratory therapist, medical lab technologist, health information managers and Rehabilitation Therapist (speech therapist, physical therapist and occupational therapist) for hospitals, correctional facilities, and other medical centres.
- Sourced, screened, evaluated and select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates (CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, Indeed, Ladders etc.)
- Submitted Candidates to the client portals.
- Posted open job opportunities daily on personal LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter pages for current and future applicants to view and comment.
- Reviewed applicants resume and LinkedIn profiles and checked for their Interest in a short term or a 13 weeks assignment.