People Performance Culture
PT. Consulting Service Indonesia
Work at KPMG Indonesia as a client of Consulting Service Indonesia. Details Job description:
- Responsible for creating and coordinating internal communications content that is delivered within an organization and drafting what information should be presented to employees through electronic communication, internal portal, external portal, and internal newsletter. Write drafts and present ideas for an internal magazine (What’s Up Internal Newspaper).
- Involved in outlining external communications content aimed at creating a favorable public view. Create and deliver press releases, prepare and manage social media content for KPMG Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube)
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, employee and public interest groups. Plan communication programs to maintain favorable public of an organization's accomplishments. Help a functional workspace by assisting Campus Hiring, Company visit, and Roadshow.
- Prepare and actively participate in people programs and CSR program. Coordinate programs facilities and equipment for people program and CSR activity. Arrange the availability of event needs with vendors and committees. My responsibility also ensures to keep records of all CSR activity and people program documentation and responsible for preparing CSR and people program related information for the website, internal magazine and other publications.
- My job profile also includes administrative service
Example of CSR and People Program project:
- Blood Donation
- Together We Care
- Surprise Meal
- Mother's Day
- Cozy Corner
- Office Gathering
- What's Up Internal Magazine
- KPMG 4SEAS Scholarship
- KPMG Story