Forecasting lead for Energy Client:
- Handling a team of forecasting planners who ensure service level of 95% and MAPE less than 30% for common turbine parts
- Forecasting and Demand planning for B & C class parts to ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and maintaining inventory levels according to the target.
- Analyze and identify over forecast /under forecast parts which needs manual review.
- Analyze &simulate parts in Servigistics for suitable forecast method based on the shipment history.
- Optimal Inventory planning: Setting up Safety stock levels, ROP and RLQ for the warehouse.
- ABC,VED,FSN Analysis for part classification.
- Setting up manual and statistical forecast for parts on monthly basis in Servigistics.
- Providing business insights (SMI, Inventory optimization, depletion of parts) to the leadership.
- Generated a savings of $3MM Annually by forecasting and optimizing safety stock levels.
- Completed Lean project by creating a decision making model for weekly forecasting analysis using MS Access.
- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt Project.
- Ensured 95% Service Level throughout the year.
- Successfully implemented Servigistics to other warehouses.
IM Consultant for Healthcare Client:
- Analyzing as- is Inventory planning process.
- Data mining & cleansing.
- Identifying bottle necks in the planning process.
- Segmentation & classification of parts based on ABC,FSN & VED
- Setting up stocking parameters based on part class.
- Identifying obsolete parts for promotional activities.
- Revamped the whole planning cycle.
- Generated a savings of $0.35MM by identifying Obsolete and non moving parts.
- Standardized Materials Planning methodology across NA manufacturing plants.
- Identified $1MM worth obsolete parts which sold under promotional activities,
Logistics Analyst for After Market Services:
- Identified potential savings of $0.43MM by analyzing and identifying LCC for key lanes.
- Identified potential savings of $0.75MM by identifying shipments by consolidation analysis and Mode shift analysis.