Forecasting lead for Energy Client:
- Handling a team of forecasting planners who ensure service level of 95% and MAPE less than 30% for common turbine parts
- Forecasting and Demand planning for B & C class parts to ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and maintaining inventory levels according to the target.
- Analyze and identify over forecast /under forecast parts which needs manual review.
- Analyze &simulate parts in Servigistics for suitable forecast method based on the shipment history.
- Optimal Inventory planning: Setting up Safety stock levels, ROP and RLQ for the warehouse.
- ABC,VED,FSN Analysis for part classification.
- Setting up manual and statistical forecast for parts on monthly basis in Servigistics.
- Providing business insights (SMI, Inventory optimization, depletion of parts) to the leadership.
IM Consultant for Healthcare Client:
- Analyzing as- is Inventory planning process.
- Identifying bottle necks in the planning process.
- Segmentation & classification of parts based on ABC,FSN & VED
- Setting up stocking parameters based on part class.
- Identifying obsolete parts for promotional activities.
- Revamped the whole planning cycle.
Logistics Analyst for After Market Services: