An enthusiastic and high energy driven professional aiming for entry level assignments with an organisation of high repute offering challenging work.
- A competent electrical engineer with a background in infrastructure development firm ( EPC division).
- Seeking assignments in detailed engineering with an organisation of high repute preferably within RENEWABLE/ENVIRONMENT SECTOR & SWITCH GEAR SECTOR.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of execution, installation & commissioning of electrical equipment's as well as components to required specifications, focusing on safety,reliability, quality and sustainability.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats as that's clearly the need of a dynamic, competent industry scenario.
Sep 2015 - Present
Assistant Electrical Engineer
Project: Up gradation of NICD to NCDC, DELHI
- The project involves Design,Installation,Testing and Commissioning of 11KV substation,Water treatment plant and Sewage treatment plant.
- Team Member in reviewing of switch-gear and 11/0.433KV,2500KVA Dry type transformer,1000KVA DG sets,drawings such as earthing layouts,conduit layout,lighting layout etc.
- Coordinating with various sub contractors,suppliers pertaining to the discussion on various technical issues.
- To supervise the electricians in handling all electrical works considering the safety quality requirements.
- Preparing technical queries for ambiguities in drawings,specification and BOQ.
May 2013 - Jun 2013
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION
- Undergone summer training under 'Info-comm Sector' which is related to E & T Sector of Engineering.
- Wire-line logging sector and their assembly processing is the major focus area during training period.
- Speed Control of Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Constructed and designed speed control system for permanent magnet DC Motor
- Sun Tracking Solar Panel with Stepper Motor
Constructed and applied the solar panel with stepper motor, showing the duration and
angle with which the panel adjust its direction with relation to main source (SUN).
- Bio-gas Engine for Rural Transformation (Mentor :Prof Dharmendra Jain, HOD, EEE, VIET)
Worked on a model with can be implemented in rural sector for employment generation
and solve energy problem using bio-gas.
- Project Management
- Field Operations
- Requirement Analysis
- Workforce Planning
- Won 3rd prize in 'Runner Sense' a mechanical racing event at Spark '12 Technical Festival at VCET, Jodhpur.
- Participated in Tech-fest Resonance '11 at JIET, Jodhpur.