Have over 4.5 years of experience in Testing Software applications
- Currently working for Air Canada offshore team in India on TPF platform since Aug 2010.
- Have four years of experience in Requirement Analysis, Test Design & Test Execution (Functional and Regression Testing) on TPF platform and Web applications.
- Well acquainted with Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Expertise in Airline Domain with business and functional knowledge in Reservation System (booking, fares and ticketing), Departure Control System, Inter airline TCI, Inter airline E-ticketing, Codeshare and upgrades.
- Prepared numerous presentations for the team members on the functional part of the Reservation and DCS application and conducted airline domain training for new team members.
- Ability to effectively interact with Client and Offshore Team. Excellent team member with effective communication skills and capable of mentoring new team members
- Trained in HP ALM 11.0 , QTP tool.
- Hands on experience on Sharepoint 2010 for content management and Star team 2009 for configuration management.
- Knowledge in CMMI Level 5 process. Currently performing the role of SCM coordinator.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and flair for creativity. Ability to work under pressure with an excellent trouble shooting and defect unearthing skills.
Have over 3.5 years’ experience in the Airline domain and applications
- Extensive experience in GDS system Amadeus, reservations
- Experience in working on ATPCO, reading fares and fare rules
- Experience in working on DBC, processing interline billing
- Experience in raising Debit and Credit notes
- Sound knowledge of revenue accounting
Company Description: Mainline North America’s largest full-service airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, The Canada-US, Transborder market and in the international market to and from Canada. The project involves handling and augmenting reservation system and departure control system through WEB application of the mainline Airlines. It involves various Applications: the airline.com Front end Application for End customers CRS Back end system API and tools like ACSP (Defect Tracking Tool),Star Team (Configuration Tool), Plan Arena, Mainframe, Web approach.
Environment: RES III Computer Reservation System (TPF mainframe).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the customer requirements by studying Business Requirement and Solution Analysis.
- SPOC for all major projects. Managed and coordinated 7 to 10 people.
- Studying and reviewing the Test Strategy for the customer during test planning.
- Analyzing and Designing the Master Test plan / Test Plan Summary, Requirement Traceability Matrix and Test Cases.
- Preparing End to End test cases /flows
- Providing estimates for a given work item. Preparing status reports and defect reports on daily basis.
- Conducting functional, non-functional & Regression Testing. Updating regression test suites quarterly.
- Conducting Peer Reviews and ITRB.
- Performing implementation support on the calls with client.
- Direct Interaction with Customer through e-mails and conference calls.
- Handling Quality Management activities which include
- Quality Coordination
- Defect Prevention quarterly.
- SCM audit once in 2 months.
- Preparing Lesson learnt documents.