Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Palantir Economic Solutions
- Compilation of monthly financials (P&L, B/S, Free Cash Flow, Indirect Spend) and variance analysis for monthly reviews.
- Manage budget/forecasting for various functional groups and analyze results on a monthly basis.
- Manage development of regular financial statements, prepare special projects and assist subordinates in performing of analysis.
- Setting up Key Performance Indicators on NetSuite ERP System and analysing the financial position using all the Financial Ratio's.
- Develop Data compilation and analysis ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Perform bank reconciliations ensuring all accounts are up to date and reconciled accurately.
- Produce analysis of various operating cost and evaluate Profit and Loss statement for missing transactions or variances regularly.
- Maintain accuracy in all asset listing files, balance sheet and provide support to all work papers and bank accounts.
- Co-ordinate with various departments and perform various analyses for all technical accounting problems.
- Manage schedule for all filing deadlines and assist to close all procedure and ensure compliance to procedure and reporting standards.
- Perform troubleshoot on all financial reports, assist in annual company audits, identify trends to determine improvement plans.
- Internal Audit support and documentation.
- Check all ad-hoc reports and assist subordinates on all accounting activities.
- Preparation of Fixed Asset statements and calculation of Depreciation and Amortisation schedules on a monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis.