Head Teacher in "sawasdee 13 project ( leap)"
AIESEC in Thailand
June-20-2015 to August-8-2015
- Taught 460 students (kindergarten to 6th grade) and 25 faculty members (teacher, director etc.) Host family and their relatives and friends English language speaking and grammar.
- Made my own curriculum and implemented it.
- Taught children sports techniques for football, basketball, running and shot pot as well as Martial arts survival techniques and studying techniques
- Made weekly events for children to learn English (using audio visuals and dancing) was effective as students never forgot what they learned during those sessions.
- Fixed many flaws that were present in book taught by other teachers so that when teachers use it in the future they can avoid teaching those mistakes.
- Assisted Other exchange participants in their event planning and participated as a Facilitation team and as a chair for their events, events were a success according to School faculty evaluation.
- Helped other exchange participants in making their curriculum and gave them multiple ideas as well as teaching techniques to implement for better results, this helped to get out of sticky situations they were in.
- Organized “English Day” a one day event for students to implement their accumulated learned skills and have fun at the same time, it included lots of fun games, dances and activities that helped polish their English even more.
Implemented my teaching skills and creativity to ensure for best quality teaching and amazing results
Was a leader in workshops during Incoming preparation seminar and lead team toward success
Polished my communication skills which are one of the most important skills that are needed to lead people
succeed as students showed lots of improvements after English day and evaluation of the event proved immense improvement in comparison to before event as students marks went up by 35%
Became a main supervisor for our school in Regional event that included 195 schools as well as prepared students for their events (speech competition in English and hand crafted objects and selling tricks) in speech competition our schools participant came 5th out of 200+ participants (sadly I only had a week to assist the student to make her speech and practice it) and for hand crafts making our schools contenders got second out of the 195 schools that participated in the event
Was a supervisor during break time to monitor children and help them if any unfortunate event happened ( one was a kid sprained his leg I gave him so massage and relived his pain then got his to nurse office) and participated with students in their break activities
Participated in teacher meetings and in decision making during some occasions
Experienced working under pressure and used adaptability and flexibility to solve problems which is a necessary skill for any leader
I can make use of my event planning skills to organize and lead events
KHK Organizing Committee Team member
KHK MMA ( Bahrain) February-6-2016 to Febuary-6-2016
1) Setting up the venue
2) Providing Logistics for fighters and team members and referees
3) Escorting fighters to the cage
4) Clearing up space near the opening
5) guarding the entrance when entry is only limited to staff members
6) keeping Fighters pathway clear
7) Preventing people from throwing any objects into the cage or entering it
The event was a success Attracting a bigger crowd than estimated and was attended by multiple high government officials, moreover all attendees where delighted and enjoyed watching the fights as well as it helped for promoting MMA as a sport and pulled in many people to apply for membership in Gyms to practice the sport.