Seeking full-time position where I can maximize my leadership experience and fully utilize my background in computer systems, business intelligence, organizational skills and administration.
Accomplished military-veteran with 10 years experience in System Administration, Support and Customer Service and 6 years in Mentoring and Leadership. In the areas of System Administration, Service Desk, Help Desk, Customer Support, Customer Relationship Management and Telecommunications.
Overseeing Operations, Sales, and Logistics Departments
Establishing Processes and Procedures, Documenting
Analyzing and Isolating Issues
Identifying Department and User Needs
Evaluating and Monitoring System Integrity
Maintaining System Efficiency and Data Quality
I also have experience in these systems, software and hardware (sample list):
VMware, Windows Server, Windows, Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux; Microsoft Office: Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, MS Visio, MS Project, Outlook. Adobe Acrobat Reader, SCADA, SQL Server, MSSQL, MySQL, ASP Runner Pro, Visual Studio, HTML, VB, ASP, C# and C , SDLC/RAD; MS-DOS, cmd prompt/shell, putty, telnet, WIN SCP. Dell Power Edge, Dell Blade, Cisco, Ciena, Ceragon, Avaya. Sybase, Chap, Voice Control, Watchdog, Tomcat, IIS, VoIP, XML, TSAPI, FTP, TFTP, FrontPage, SSL. Routers, Switches, UPS, APC, CMC, iDrac, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, SMS, Syslog, NIC, Video cards, Ethernet, Fiber, Optical, Multiplexers, Modem, Microwave, NTP, Voice Services, IP, SIP, Internet, Web Design.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in MIS
University of Central Florida - College of Business Administration
2005 - Present
- Provide clients with information and guidance related to Information Technology decisions.
- Consultant or liaison for clients during all phases from planning through go-live. Networking, Documentation, Structure, Data, Website, Integrations, etc. Government, Private and Public Sectors.
2012 - 2014
- Implementing, deploying, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, quality controlling/analyzing and researching systems, applications and hardware for a Tier 2/3 network and datacenter.
- Configuring and pushing syslogs and notifications for all support devices and systems.
- Writing and implementing professional-level technical documentation.
- Creating an information knowledge resource base NOC web-portal.
- Mentoring, user administrations, end-user client configurations, vendor-training coordination, license maintenance, and staging call-center tools for NOC environment.
2010 - 2011
- Providing technical support as System Administrator, Service Desk and Help Desk; DARPA Tactical Ground Reporting (TIGR) software collection and reporting system.
- Monitoring network infrastructure availability, usage, and performance.
- Maintaining server applications and intra-theatre website.
- Completing server builds for field deployments and acting local Information Management Officer.
- Providing maintenance reports and data analysis by restructuring the service desk system.
- CONTRACTOR, DOD - GDC4S
2009 - 2010
NOC Support Specialist
- Liaison for DoD client-companies for the Network Operations Center.
- Providing mission-critical data and technical/non-technical structured feedback.
- Scheduling training, engineering, maintenance and network events.
- Authored the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Document for the NOC.
2008 - 2008
CSOC Support Specialist
- Providing support for U.S. Army simulation WarFighter Focus - Warrior Training Alliance (Army/PEO-STRI) training events at the Customer Support Operation Center (CSOC).
- Creating and maintaining automated records.
- Providing logical diagrams and processes for the CSOC organization structure.
2007 - 2008
- Implementing of and training on Avaya Contact Center Express (CCE) multi-media communications software and R&D for Avaya Customer Interaction Express (CIE).
- Creating technical presentations, end-user documents and client assessment reports.
- Vector programming on client PBXs/Switches using Avaya Site Administrator.
2005 - 2007
Telecom Equipment Sales Representative
A Technology Source, Inc. (Formerly)
- Establishing objectives for the Operations, Sales, and Logistics Departments.
- Assisted with equipment procurement, QA, QC, invoicing, ISO9000 preparations, domain and information systems.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player and Self-Confidence
- Good Communication Skills
- Embrace Change
- Quick Study and Creative Thinker
Interface Technical Training; Phoenix, AZ; United States
- 2013, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 2013, VMware vSphere 5.1 Ultimate Bootcamp
- 2013, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification Course
Raytheon Technical Services Company (RTSC); Waltham, MA; United States
- 2008, Communications and Team Building Certifications
- 2008, Export Control Awareness
Avaya University; CompTIA CTP+; Highlands Ranch, CO and Basking Ridge, NJ; United States
- 2007, CompTIA Convergence+ in Contact Center Management (CCE)
- 2007, CompTIA Convergence+ in Customer Interaction Express (CIE)
- 2007, ACA/PA Implement and Training
US Army Signal Center; Fort Gordon, GA; United States
- 382 hours, Telecommunications Certification in Multi-Channel Transmission Systems, Digital and Analog
Clearance - Yes | U.S. Department of Defense Issued
System Administration, Service Desk, Help Desk, Customer Support, Telecommunications, Project Management, People, Leadership, Mentoring, Training, Technological Strategy Development, Technical Writing, Network Operations, Mission Support, Field Operations, Database Administration, Incident Tracking Systems, Maintenance, Research, Telephony Systems, Implementation, Programming, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Data, Procedures, Database, Configuration, Deploying, Servers, Clients, PCs, Operating Systems, Office Systems, Office Applications; Physical and Virtual.