Finance Manager, Americas-Asia
- Member of the Americas Division Leadership team, serving with Executive Sales and Marketing Managers as a financial and strategic advisor. This team meets monthly to review business performance and market trends.
- Negotiated finance related terms and conditions of new business deals with CFO’s and CEO’s in face to face and telephonic meetings.
- Analyzed quarterly and annual macroeconomic data at the global, regional and country levels and communicated interpretation of their impact on market conditions to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Managed credit, collections and billing processes that led to 3 consecutive years of bad debt losses under .25% of Sales; and decreased DSO by 30% from 64 days to 46 days for the Americas Sales Area.
- Created weekly cash forecasting model based on the payment behavior of customers segregated by geographic sales area and cash usage provided by controller’s group. The model was on average within 10% of actual cash usage.
- Assessed and quantified the operational and financial strength of prospective business partners during due diligence visits with their management teams. These visits were with domestic and international based businesses.
- Audited company’s Shanghai based subsidiary against corporate operational and financial policies and procedures.