Sales Manager for Eastern Europe /Leitender Geschäftsführer/
BUSCHE s.r.o., BUSCHE Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Managing of department and sales operations
- Recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the department's needs /Sales, IT, Call Center, Assistants, Redaction.
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance on a daily basis by reference to class sales reports + create and maintain adequate inventory to support sales promotions in Eastern Europe.
- Oversee and participate in the coordination of sales promotion activities, including proper use of in-store signs advertising sales and promotions.
- Management, lead and coordination of a team consisting of 15 people.
- Facilitate proper communication between management and associates in Slovakia and Germany.
- Communicate with buying and allocation departments about comparative shopping analyses, fast and slow selling classifications and styles, planning and adjusting stock levels, and customer requests.
- Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- To continually drive and forecast sales performance and team resources to ensure delivery of the sales plan.