Sr. QHSE Coordinator and Operations Officer
KKC (Pvt) Ltd. Carnage and Oil Field Services
As Senior QHSE Coordinator:
- Support the QHSE Manager and the team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective QHSE policies, guidelines, OHSAS 18001 and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- To carry out safety inspection tours for all areas identifies potential hazards and recommend solutions.
- Identify and communicate personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements and train the employees to ensure that the PPE requirements are properly implemented and enforced.
- Ensure all are aware of their HSE compliance and their duties.
- Provide support to the Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and transport operations.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as requires on HSE related matters.
- Conducting disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and taking appropriate action to address any failings.
- Conducting crime and loss investigations into missing stock and loads.
- Supervising the completion of all the checks and documentation required by the law.
- Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse.
- Monitoring the performance of warehouse.
- Ensuring that all levels of service are at very high level.
As Operations Officer:
- Supporting the operations manager in day to day operations.
- Setting achievable objectives and managing all the projects
- Working with multiple customers at the same time.
- Handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence with clients.
- Controlling the order cycle.
- Responding to all customer complaints and queries in an efficient manner.
- Visiting key clients to build relationships and identify their key needs.