Sr. QHSE Coordinator and Operations Officer
KKC (Pvt) Ltd. Carnage and Oil Field Services
As Senior QHSE Coordinator:
- Support the QHSE Manager and the team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective QHSE policies, guidelines, OHSAS 18001 and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- To carry out safety inspection tours for all areas identifies potential hazards and recommend solutions.
- Identify and communicate personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements and train the employees to ensure that the PPE requirements are properly implemented and enforced.
- Ensure all are aware of their HSE compliance and their duties.
- Provide support to the Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and transport operations.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as requires on HSE related matters.
- Conducting disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and taking appropriate action to address any failings.
- Supervising the completion of all the checks and documentation required by the law.
As Rig Move Team Lead:
Pre & Intra Rig Move:
- Conducting route surveys & preparing RHA reports to be shared with management as well as clients.
- Preparing JRAs for the rig move & reviewing clients JRA.
- Identifying the potential hazards associated with the rig move activity (i.e. Road conditions, weather, Local community) & plan corrective actions in order to eliminate them.
- Ensuring quality at all levels.
- Ensuring fleet/ equipment to used for rig move is up to the standard & third party certified.
- Coordinating with site HSE Specialists and site senior management to discuss the nature & scope of the job.
- Coordinating with authorities before the commencement of job in order to avoid local community issues.
- A joint survey of site for complete go through of equipment for preparing a lifting and loading plan.
- Prepare action plan & ERP if any unwanted event/ situation occurs.
- Conducting a joint safety meeting with clients involving project manager, HSE Team, technical staff and roustabouts to promote a positive safety culture & better communication.
- Conducting pre-job/tool box meetings daily before the commencement of job.
- Ensuring delegated fleet & manpower provision in required time.
- Daily planning- organising & communicating to all personnel the rig move plan for each day.
- Advising supervision to convoy leader when travelling in convoy formation.
- Review of applicable JSAs for critical tasks.
- Issuing work permits for critical jobs (moving diesels tanks & working near overhead power lines).
As Operations Officer:
- Supporting the operations manager in day to day operations.
- Setting achievable objectives and managing all the projects
- Working with multiple customers at the same time.
- Handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence with clients.
- Controlling the order cycle.
- Responding to all customer complaints and queries in an efficient manner.
- Visiting key clients to build relationships and identify their key needs.