Assistant Marketing Manager
Develop Brand management through brand building & activation. Manage wide range of marketing tools, including promotional material, direct mail places and website content. Defined and evaluated product marketing collateral, programs and analysis. Tracked, projected and reported both advertising and circulation based marketing programs. Maintained communication with management to ensure marketing activities aligned with business goals.
- Coordinating, planning, designing, managing & executing ATL / BTL activities
- Instrumental in conceptualizing branding and promotions
- Developing advertising opportunities, this involves placing adverts in national, regional and specialist publications on electronic and print media.
- Supervise and direct purchasing functions such as product/service research, vendor selection, price and contract terms negotiation and purchase order completion.
- Responsibilities include development and management of the marketing plans and strategies.
- Responsible for the yearly marketing budget, schedule and production of all the materials of sales and marketing.