Foundation & Geotechnical Contractor
Job Description :
- Plan, manage, monitor and control the operation of foundation construction project.
- Responsibility include scheduling,preparation of construction document.
- Planning and procurement of resources and project progress reporting.
- Liaise with client’s and consultant’s representative.
- Check and certify subcontractor’s claim.
- Completed / ongoing projects are as follows :
• Damansara City Project, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2008 (RC work for raft foundation)
• Bangsar South Residence Project, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2008 (bored pile & earthwork)
• Platinum Park Phase 4 Project, KLCC Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, 2009 ( diaphragm wall, strutting, bored pile, earthwork & sub-structure)
• Integra Tower Project ( The Intermark), Jl. Ampang Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2009 (diaphragm wall, bored pile & strutting)
• Quadro Residence Project, Jl. Kiapeng Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, ongoing (diaphragm wall, strutting & bored pile)
• Oval Damansara Project, section 17 PJ, Malaysia, 2010 (bored pile)
• Amaya Condominium Project, Jl. Jejaka Taman Maluri Cheras Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2010 (bored pile)