Testing and validation of CLS Softwares. Following the guidelines of the corporate validation policy for informing management whenever changes are needed to a software validation. Key responsibilities include:
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other software validation-related system design documents .
- Develop and document software validation protocols, document software errors and anomalies
- Conduct IT system validation activities for core clinical logistic applications
- Operate with moderate direction, interfacing Development, Product and Project Management, Quality and other project team members.
- Creation, review and approval of Test Grids, Traceability Matrix, OQs, PQs, and on-going validation processes
- Conducts comprehensive IT systems validation in close cooperation with all involved PAREXEL departments
- Contribute to performance testing in terms of CLS hardware landscape design