CMAM & IYCF specialist
- Ensuring the rapid and high quality cascading of CMAM and IYCF training by the trainers,
- Supporting with the start up of the activities in all Health Centers and HPs of the Woredas.
- Assessing the CMAM and IYCF services using the standard score card (Tool) already existing) and methodology.
- Providing Mentoring and On-the-Job- Training on CMAM and IYCF to Health Workers and HEWs to strengthen and immediately fix the area for improvement identified during assessment as per national guideline and quick reference materials.
- Building the capacity of Zonal and Woredas Health Offices to provide Supportive supervision and On the Job mentoring for HWs and HEWs providing CMAM and IYCF services.
- Building the capacity of Zonal and Woredas Health Offices to manage and utilize CMAM and IYCF data to monitor trends, performance and trigger responses.
- Assess the correct distribution/request abd use of the RUTF and other CMAM supplies, to ensure the normal pipline through close collaboration with UNICEF Gambela Nutrition PO.
- Assisting the preparation and distribution of monthly CMAM AND IYCF reports from HP to PHC to Woreda to RHB and UNICEF Gambela field office.
- Supporting the establishment of Woreda Health and Nutrition Task force/technical Working Group and attend meeting regularly and share minutes to UNICEF Gambela Nutrition Specialist.
- Attend monthly review meeting wth UNICEF Gambela Nutrition Specialist AND RHB.
- Facilitate/support Woreda Quarterly Nutrition Review meeting.