- Practice Lead for Network Integration, Security, and Communications - Business Units for Enterprise and Media & Communications - Accounts
- Practice Lead for Assessments - Network/Security, and Network Optimization.
- Engage in solutions - plan, design, and implementation for all enterprise and service provider accounts creating Low Level Designs, Implementation Plan, Migration Plan and User/System Acceptance Test Plan.
- Bid/Proposal Manager for regional approvals, Lead RFP response to proposal submission/signoff.
- Pre-Sales for Professional Services on scoping, master timeline, resource plan, and solution review.
- Support for technical/deployment team on execution phase, resolving technical issues, providing configuration guides and procedures.
- Point of Contact for Regional Consulting Team, working closely with Enterprise Architects on Account Plan and Heat-mapping.
- Point of Contact for Regional Practice Heads, working closely on Network, Security, Data Centre, and Communications opportunities.
Bell Telecommunications - IP Transformation Project Phase 1 - 3
• Lead RFP responses on statement of compliances, technical solution/Bill of Materials, project scoping, responsible for creating master project timeline and resource planning.
• Worked closely with pre-sales team on solution proposal/presentation and 3rd Party partners – Cisco AS, Juniper PS, A10 PS, and Allot PS for design and services scoping for Belltel’s IP Backbone, IP Core, and IP Network Aggregation nationwide deployment from Phase 1 to 3.
• SPOC for Dimension Data Regional Team for proposal/bid submission - effort/resource planning aligned to overall project timeline, scoping, execution methodology, and end-to-end solution review.
EXL Service – Network and Security Assessment
• Lead Technical Information gathering, analyse network and security infrastructure and per device configuration review.
• Provide assessment results, recommendations, resolutions, and overall architecture road-map.
Emerson Fisher-Rosemount - IPT Project
• Lead RFP response for solution, scoping, timeline, and resource plan.
• Solution presentation, deployment plan and design proposal.
• Conducted technical workshop for creating Low Level Design, Implementation and Migration Plan of IPT deployment execution.
• Handover to technical team for execution and support on project deployment phase.
Bank of the Philippine Islands – Central and Branch Router Upgrade and WAAS Project
• Worked closely with Cisco AS for Low Level Design, Integration Plan, and Migration Plan technical workshop, review, sign-off, and execution.
• Plan, design, and created Low Level Design, Integration and Migration Plan on WAAS portion.
• Supports technical team on deployment phase, propose best practices, and network devices hardening.
• Conducted Knowledge Transfer on BPI’s Technical Operations and Engineering Team.