Subject Matter Expert
Contract management ,order management, end to end change management that includes pricing,ordering,billing invoicing.
- Service Request Management: Taking care of end to end change management that deals with raising new request, pricing, ordering, and billing.
- Updation of document for customer in presentable format, getting it priced and forwarding it for approval.
- Defining and creating supporting documentation for the Escalation Matrix process and procedures for the contracts to provide transition as a service
- Procurement:(I Buy).Raising Requisitions, chasing approvers to get those approved, once PO generates, contact suppliers to get the kit delivered on site and thereafter receiving of invoices on I buy for the different suppliers and approve third party Invoices which are raised
- Ordering: Ordering Cisco Kits/any kind of network or voice services for End Clients of British Telecom (Order Management): Ordering ,Broadband, routers and all kinds of Cisco kit
- Reporting for various activities such as:
- Inventory Management (BFGIMS).
- Service Level Agreement tracker maintenance.
- Raise invoices from the back up sent by client and getting it updated on Billing Register and GIR.(Global Invoice Register)
- Prepare billing reports which are shared with client on weekly and monthly calls.