Experience developing multi-media campaigns, driving strategic growth and product visibility for major leading public and privately held corporations. Highly competitive, creative, passionate, persuasive and articulate, with the ability to accomplish goals previously unattainable within the organization. Well-versed in all aspects of offline and online marketing.
Oct 2010 - Present
Director of Sales & Marketing
In addition to the responsibilities I held as Marketing Manager, I've added several new aspects including:
- Customer Service
- Creative Services
- Product Management
Sep 2007 - Oct 2010
- Responsible for all aspects of Brodart’s Multi-Channel Marketing for US & CA; including but not limited to: Catalog Marketing, Ecommerce Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Trade Shows, Direct Response, Advertising, SEM, PR, Product Management, etc.
- Lead the complete overhaul of our ecommerce websites (ShopBrodart.com & Brodart.ca) incorporating current usability standards while implementing the latest features and technology in web development
- Developed and directed a team of 9 professionals ranging in skill sets from Data Analyst, Sr. Web Designer, Product Management and Online Merchandising.
- Implemented WebTrends and Google Analytics used for KPI reporting and developing user trends / profiles for actionable results Hands-on experience defining and measuring KPIs and ROI to identify improvement opportunities for both online and offline channels.
- Plan annual/seasonal marketing sales & expenses and also weekly and monthly forecast updates. Develop and manage marketing budgets at the strategic and program level. Assist in the planning, forecasting and measurement of marketing’s impact to the e-commerce business.
- Performed the online competitive intelligence used for PPC / SEO / Referral Development / Tracking Performance, etc.Currently in the process of conceptualizing and implementing a Social Networking marketing strategy to drive loyalty while enhancing our SEO.
2006 - 2007
- Developed usability testing guidelines and created wireframes for the public access portion of the website.
- Developed marketing plan for new product launch, including market and competitive analysis, partner relationships, outbound communications, market entry strategy, sales tool development, and field support programs.
- Worked as a liaison to develop the corporate identity as well as the creation of a public website designed to guide prospects down the sales process. Website was designed to host product demos as well as brochures while maintaining current usability standards.
- Media Plan Development, for Davack required thorough internet research skills as well as the ability to correctly identify media options based on the goals of the marketing plan itself. Media plan encompassed many forms of media such as internet and SEM, trade publications with both display and insert programs and direct mail considerations.
- Measurement techniques for the campaign included the use of strategic landing pages and unique URL placement. As Davack was an internet based business, Google’s Web Analytics software would also serve as a means of measuring the success of the campaign.
2004 - 2006
Account Director / Regional Account Manager
- Developed and Maintained Key Accounts with Trane Co., second largest manufacture of HVAC equipment with $5B+ in revenue. Managed 1/3 of the U.S. sales territory including key accounts in Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Louisville and Rochester among others.
- Managed a team of 7 marketing professionals responsible for billings in excess of $8 Million. Conducted and presented PPT presentations to key Trane Marketing Leaders as well as large group advertising meetings for Trane dealers where I practiced consultative selling tactics to identify product solutions that meet the needs of my clientele.
- Conducted extensive media and consumer research using SQAD, MRI Data, Scarborough Research, Arbitron, ABC, TNS among others. Such research allowed me to produce highly efficient and effective media plans in various regions of the United States.
- Performed the primary Multi-Media Planning responsibilities for the Trane account based TRPs
1999 - 2003
Graduated with Honors
GPA: 3.28 CUM LAUDE
~Minor in Economics
~Minor in Commercial Design