- Consulting with companies in 2009 for sales and sales management processes for outside and inside sales associates. Working with associates and managers to understand their products and unique offerings, I was able to implement strategic sales process and customer negotiation tools for www.teamxsi.com and store.microsoft.com outside and inside sales agents. Both of the projects took about 3 months to develop through Six-Sigma methodologies and two months to implement.
- In September 2006, I started a company with $500 and a desire to become an online resource for Ultra Mobile PCs (UMPCs). By September 2008, our company was nationally recognized as a leader in the industry with sales revenues of $3 million.
- I was responsible for sales, marketing, quality control, research and development for the Build Your UMPC which became a key player in the niche UMPC marketplace.
- The Department of Homeland Security used me to help them pilot a first responder Ultra Mobile Solution. I was chosen to pilot this program because of my experience and reputation within the UMPC industry.
- Insurance agencies used my Presentation and Signature Capture Solution to streamline customer contract processing.
- In April 2006, I created a corporate Wireless Department which in 2007 expanded to included individual/family Wireless sales as well. The Wireless Department sold Verizon, Sprint and AT&T cell phone and data plans through existing and new customer interests.
- I developed a website which streamlined productivity between customer orders and our vendors whom drop shipped the products which decreased overhead while streamlining payments and internal processes. Through web processing and streamlining, I was able to decrease our costs by an additional 5% which we used to increase our marketing budget.
- Daily activities at Build Your UMPC usually took 10 to 14 hours of the day for 6 to 7 days a week while working with 5 partners.
- Outside sales representative for Xerox, Konica and Minolta copiers and document management software from 1997 to 2005.
- In 2005 I, increased sales to exceed my goal of $600,000 for the year to $1.1 Million while at Xerographic Business Solutions in a highly competitive marketplace selling Xerox equipment and software.
- Training new associates out of college to cold call and using probing questions to setup appointments for specialists to meet with the prospect at Xerographic Business Solutions, Eastern Copy Products and Xerographic Solutions.
- Working with representatives to stay focused and efficient while using technology to increase CRM entry and efficiency. Using tracking devices, I was able to see when representatives were working and how long they were at any specific location and when they were headed home.
- Introduced 3rd party software into accounts that utilized document scanning which gave me a unique selling proposition that saved my clients time and money while creating a niche sale other companies could not compete with.
- Worked with ING, CitiCaptial and GE Financing for customer leases and resolved leasing issues including refinancing and buyouts of competitive equipment.
- In 1997 I was taught how to sell document management software and hardware solutions by Xerox through Xerox Document University in Leesburg Virginia over an initial 6 month period with monthly online seminars to the point where I began presenting selling and technical training seminars as a keynote presenter.
- Volusion e-commerce expert
- Exceptional Verbal, Written and Presentation Capabilities
- Volusion Web Based Ecommerce Solution
- Microsoft Office, Visio, Project
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Google Analytics
- DocuShare, PrintAudit & Documentum
- Six Sigma - Green Belt studies
I am a Passionate, Dedicated, Experienced and Empathetic individual whom is seeking employment as an inside our outside sales representative in a challenging work enviroment.
Volusion Independent Contractor
Developed ecommerce sites in Volusion for companies and individuals around the country on a contract/project basis.
Sep 2006Dec 2008
Build Your UMPC, LLC
In September 2006, I started a company with $500 and a desire to become an online resource for Ultra Mobile PCs. By July 2008, our company was nationally recongized as a leader in the industry with a projected sales forecast of $3 million in revenu by the end of the fiscal year. I sold my shares to the co-founder in July as the company was expanding and needed to move to Florida.
Xerograph Business Solutions
Increasing sales to exceed our goal of $600,000 for the year to $1.1 Million as the General Manager
I resigned from this company in 2005 to move to Vermont and start a new company Build Your UMPC.
Outside Sales Representative
Eastern Copy Products
Sale forecast of $24,000 a month, I was able to exceed my yearly budget to $384,000 (over 130% of plan)
I started with this company because my previous employer moved to Rochester, NY and I could not relocate at the time.