INTEGRA-INDIA (for publication by PRENTICE HALL), Pondicherry, India
One of largest providers of content transformation and content management solutions to almost all leading global publishers in North America and Europe.
- Contemporary Educational Theory: A Postmodern Perspective by D.S. Bowles, 2009
- Social Theories of Religion: A Survey by R.J. Gandha and L.K. Tritt, 2009
- Evaluation for Risk of Violence in Adults by Kirk Heilbrun, 2009
- Sociology: Exercises and Essays by John Binder and Martha Hoyes, 2009
- Vietnam: An American Ordeal, 6th Edition, by George Moss, 2008
- Forty Studies That Changed Criminal Justice, by Amy Thistlewaite and John Wooldredge, 2008
- American Constitutional Law (15th ed.) by Alpheus T. Mason and Donald G. Stephenson, Jr., 2007
- In the Margins: Special Populations and American Justice by Reid C. Toth, Gordon A. Crews, and Catherine E. Burton, (eds.), 2007
M.E. SHARPE, INC., Armonk, New York
Award winning publisher of reference books, textbooks, general interest books and journals.
- "The Role of the State and Harrod's Economic Dynamics: Toward a New Policy Agenda?" by Jamee K. Moudud for International Journal of Political Economy, 2009
- "A Critical Analysis of Accountability in Higher Education: Its Relevance to Assessment of Higher Education" by Jing Kai for Chinese Education and Society, 2009
BOOKMASTERS, INC., Mansfield, Ohio
Leading provider of most comprehensive menu of integrated publishing services available today.
- Art Your Way: A Guide for Beginners and Experts by Frances Harrison (non-fiction), 2008
- Once Upon a Time in Bucyrus by Samuel C. Miller II (non-fiction), 2008
- Of Lions and Lambs by Claudette McKenzie (non-fiction), 2008
- Of Journeys Beyond by Sandra Charles (non-fiction), 2008
- The Religion of Money by John Frederick (fiction), 2008
- The Swiss Diet Revolution by Sergey M. Mazourik (non-fiction), 2008
- Eileen Garrett and the World Beyond the Senses by Allan Angoff (non-fiction) (originally published by Morrow, 1974), 2008
- Love You Madly by Robert M. Gordon (fiction), 2007
- Minding the Store by Harold B. Simms (fiction), 2007
- Secret Lives by Antoinette Dorsey (fiction), 2007
- Four Sisters by Antoinette Dorsey (fiction), 2007
- Oh, To Be a Dragon! by Linda C. Thompson (fiction), 2007
- How to Ignite Your Passion for Living by Mark O. Haroldsen (non-fiction), 2007
- What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do:A Problem-Solving System for Struggling Students by Margaret A. Searle (non-fiction), 2007
- Ministers: How Many Have We Hurt? by Cynthia Marie Petty (non-fiction), 2007
- Entree Nous: Tell Them While They're Here by John W. Adams II (non-fiction), 2007
- Dreaming of Heaven and Hell by Harold Roumain (non-fiction), 2007
- Triangular Pegs by Heyward Inabinnett (non-fiction), 2007
- Splash Painting by Ming Shu Lin Franz and Barbara L. Gottseman non-fiction), 2007
- Who Are These Guys? by Anthony Mendola (fiction), 2007
- Finding Mirabilis by Robert Michael Bressi (fiction), 2007
- A Rumor in Town: The Life of Babe Dahlgren by Matt Dahlgren (non-fiction), 2006
- Reflections in a Black Eye by Ronnie Bossert (poetry), 2006
BERKSHIRE PUBLISHING GROUP, Great Barrington, Massachusetts, 2006 - 2007
Sources for global topics with print and online publications for libraries, students, and consumers.
- Articles for Global Perspectives (Volume 3).
MCGRAW-HILL HIGHER EDUCATION, English Group, New York, New York, 2006 - 2007
World's largest producer of textbooks, tests, and related materials for higher education markets.
- Online learning tool for college students in Remedial English classes.
- Online tool of Instructional Techniques in Remedial English for college professors.
MCFARLAND & COMPANY, INC., Jefferson, North Carolina, 2005 - 2006
One of leading U.S. publishers of scholarly, reference, and academic books.
- Black American Military Leaders by Walter J. Hawkins, published March 2007. (2K page manuscript).
- How Roosevelt Failed America in World War II by Stuart Halsey Ross, published May 2006.
- Stars, Stripes, and Diamonds: American Culture and the Baseball Film by Marshall G. Most and Robert Rudd, published April 2006.
RESEARCHING / WRITING / EDITING
ENCYCLOPEDIA SOCIETY, Baldwin Place, New York, 2004 - 2006
Developer of print and online encyclopedias and reference books.
- Researched and selected top 33 historians and historical writings from 1700 to 1950, compiled bibliographies, and wrote and edited biographical sketches and summaries for entire anthology entitled American History as Literature: The Best Historical Writing, published July 2006.
- Compiled 1K entries for directory of American literature.
PUBLISHERS RESOURCE GROUP, Austin, Texas, 2005
Provider of curriculum development services to educational publishers.
- Prepared all unit essay and multiple choice test questions for 9th grade world history textbook for publication by Prentice Hall.
BOOK BUILDERS, LLC,
New York, New York, 2003 - 2004
Producer of text, library, and general reference books.
- Contributed biographical sketches and literary analyses for three volume Encyclopedia of World Writers, published June 2005 by Facts On File, Inc.
- Recasted Uniquely Arkansas, published April 2004 by Heinemann Library.