The job mainly is the documentation, research, and solution of the issues that associates would come across and report on. It includes offering advice on specific hardware and software needs as well as offering help on issues that can be resolved remotely.
- Towers Watson IT Help Desk (October 2011 – October 2014)
- - Document concerns and issues related by users.
- Offer advice and work-around methods in order to help facilitate an associate's job function.
- Assist associates in resolving network, data, registry, and product related issues that hinder an associate's ability to perform job functions.
- Initiate as well as conduct real-time research on issues that have no resolution.
- Follow-up and investigate pending, unresolved cases.
- Submit documentation and trends to management for them identify or create areas of improvement for the services.
- Department of Health (UK) (October 2014 – December 2014)
- Manage UK-DH's technical help hub by forwarding concerns and issues to the proper group that will offer resolution.
- Document and pass accurate information on groups to facilitate a timely response to issues.
- Offer advice to associates that have concerns over any technical issue and primarily offer assistance when needed.
- Resolve basic technical issues that are resolvable without having need to access secured database or sensitive information.
- Nike Inc. (Global Service Desk) (December 2014 – January 2015)
- Provide technical support to both the front end Nike Stores as well as the production lines and warehouses.