Qualitative Market Researcher, Research Manager and Analyst [Consultant]
Design and conduct qualitative and ethnographic research using a range of methods, including ethnography, in-depth interviewing, shop-alongs, diaries, and in-store intercepts.
- Write, design and edit research reports that make sense of data and provide actionable insights for clients.
- Write recruitment screeners, discussion guides, and project plans.
- Code and analyze qualitative data including written transcripts, diaries, videos, photographs and field notes.
- Train and manage teams of field researchers and analysts.
- Manage participant recruitment on qualitative projects
- Clients include: Samsung, Pepsico, Purina, Nestle, EJ Gallo, Del Monte, Campbell's Soup, , Mission Foods, Bigelow Tea, Hershey's, Pfizer, Kohl's, Safeway, Sam's Club, Staples, Ahold , Hanes, Galderma and Aveda