May 2013 - Present
Lovelace Westside Hospital
- Supervisor: Lisa Bolden, RPh
- Compound sterile admixtures and dispense medications under the supervision of a registered pharmacist
- Assist the pharmacist with the distribution of medications, maintenance of drug inventory, and maintenance of patient records
Jun 2011 - May 2013
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Sam's Club Pharmacy
- Supervisor: Christine Montoya, PharmD
- Assisted the pharmacist in processing and dispensing prescriptions
- Entered patient data into computers, filled prescriptions and sold medications at the register
Aug 2012 - Present
Doctor of Pharmacy
University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy
- Anticipated Graduation May 2016
2006 - 2012
Bachelor of Science
University of New Mexico
- Major coursework included the study of general biology, infectious diseases, fungi, human anatomy & physiology, and immunology.
- Minor in Chemistry with an emphasis on biochemical studies.
- Summa Cum Laude honors.
View Bachelor of Science Diploma