- Acknowledged for my ability to analyze and report findings quickly and to offer creative suggestions for how to implement the sales gaining advantage over competitors.
- Strong negotiation, marketing and relationship management skills.
- Outstanding diplomacy that consistently produces win-win results for customers and company.
- Proficiency inEnglish, Portuguese and Spanish
Business Marketing Development
Aug 2003 - May 2009
Banquet/Business Development Manager
Gaucho Rodizio Steakhouse
- Coordinated, planning and supporting daily operational and administrative functions.
- Focused and results oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; identifying goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Meeting with high-level customers to determine needs, creating proposals ending to booking events; always scheduling, coordinating and managing all essential tasks.
- Established and maintained effective personal relationships with supervisory and professional staff members and clients.
- Proactively developed vital competitive analyses process to facilitate implementation of aggressive company marketing.
May 1999 - Sep 2001
Brasilcote Industry of Paper Inc.
- Managed primary research programs developed for vendors, lead survey development and, worked closely with various business owners to develop research goals and objectives.
- Managed competitive intelligence, including mapping of competitive landscape, along with monitoring and positioning against key competitors.
- Collaborated with company’s cross-functional teams on tasks such as process design, project management, financial analysis, focusing on maintaining operational efficiency and top line growth.
- Helped drive customer acquisition and retention efforts through the product, implementation, and administration of timely, actionable research and analysis.
- Supervised the research projects for Customer Assessment initiatives for Consumer and B2B segments as well the Channel Research.
- Developed events’ budget for functions, acquiring event permits, securing speakers, products for display and promotional giveaways, overseeing set up and tear down of demo booths, ensuring availability of proper equipment and supplies.
Considerably effort towards the years of study in this institution; guarantying excellent individual and team projects on the International Business Field.