Paper Sky Productions
Specialising primarily in commercials, music videos, film and digital content - Paper Sky's motto is: 'Passionate About Possibility.' Utilising the power of story-telling through beautiful visuals, innovative ideas and cinematic aesthetics.
Being a full-service production company, Paper Sky covers all bases: conceptualising, screenwriting, producing, directing, editing and so on. Bringing on board talented and passionate individuals to take great ideas and turn them into reality.
Jobs so far have included:
- Director, Producer, Editor, Camera-Operator & DOP: A multi-camera documentary, which set out to capture an actors' workshop with actors Jamie Lomas, Jacob Roberts, Anthony Quinlan. The event and documentary sought to raise awareness for and funds for CentrePoint UK.
- Camera-operator and DOP: Live camera broadcast piece for Liverpool FC TV, capturing vox pops and a live audience during the final UEFA match between Real Madrid and Liverpool.
- Director, Producer, Editor, Camera-Operator & DOP: Multi-camera documentary for Knight Frank - discussing how technology and worldwide real-estate can come together.
- Photographer: Handling a studio photography shoot with live coach for website, printing and promotional materials.
- Camera-Operator: Live studio shoot with Liverpool FC TV - camera-operator filming presenters as they discuss events before, between and after football matches.
- Camera-operator and DOP: Ladies football match, Liverpool vs Everton.
- Director, Producer, Editor, Camera-Operator & DOP: Short promotional documentary to showcase the launch of a 24 hour video gaming marathon for disabled children and young adults to engage with computer consoles that would otherwise be inaccessible due to their conditions.
- Director, Producer, Editor, Camera-Operator & DOP: A series of online instructional videos to guide website visitors on how to utilise each aspect of the site itself.
- Director, Producer, Editor, Camera-Operator & DOP: A promotional video that features highlights, interviews and product advertising of a new designer wristwatch.