Niscayah is a world class security systems integrator providing solutions customized for:
Specialized Vertical Market Segments: Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Education, High Rise, Petrochemical, Administration/Office, and Process Industry.
Bank and Financial Institutions: Customized security and surveillance solutions for the banking and finance sector.
Retail Chains - Customized "alarm to verification" with video surveillance solutions.
- Business Analyst - Analyzed business needs pertaining to new implementation and customization of Dynamics GP.
- Project Manager - Authored requirements documentation and reviewed with project stakeholders to ensure understanding and acceptance of proposed solution.
- Technical Documentation - Ensured proposed solutions exceeded business partner expectations by providing in-depth analysis, detailed documentation and superior communication with all project stakeholders.
- Trainer - Instituted a "Train the Trainer" program to ensure adherence to corporate guidelines and maximize new hire knowledge transfer.
- Developer - Designed custom solutions utilizing my expert knowledge of SQL, Dexterity, VBA and Modifier to support business needs.
- Integration Specialist - Integrated Dynamics GP to disparate systems leveraging eConnect, Integration Manager and SQL.
- Manager - Mentored development team through code review, design sessions and personalized coaching.
- Support - Managed Operational Support Desk to ensure a timely response and accurate analysis of user reported issues.
- Database Administrator - Responsible for creating disaster recovery plans for all Financial Systems ensuring data integrity and high availability with zero downtime.
- BI Report Development - Authored business reports and executive dashboard to provide real-time financial information, as well as custom Sales Invoices, Purchase Orders and Pick Tickets fully integrated into the Dynamics GP client.