Formulated and executed an international distribution strategy for Eastern Europe, Asia and the Middle East for this firm with over $60M in annual revenue. Actively researched, identified and recruited distributors that shared our company values and vision for growth. Developed, managed and implemented the annual divisional forecast/budget and P&L for all distribution markets not managed by our corporate entities. Oversaw all aspects of regional product development, inventory, sales training and fulfillment for the international territories.
- Increased divisional sales 200% 2014 vs. 2013.
- Expanded distribution to new territories increasing our global footprint.
- Provided and coordinated technical and sales support to partners to aid in exceeding the annual sales targets.
- Evaluated and monitored partner results and behaviors in the marketplace to ensure the results and behaviors exceeded expectations.
- Work closely with the VP/North American Sales Director to generate ideas for sales opportunities, processes and system improvements for the International Distributor Partner model.