Currently undertaking planning applications for residential property
Reviewing 1st stage public consultation of a new Hinkley Point nuclear power station and associated development
- Comparison method of valuation
- Zoning of retail premises
- Drafting of particulars, business transfer
- Development consultancy
- Site visits
- Local professional networking events
- Client meetings
- Co-founded and managed a live music event at various venues across London- Nominated for the Indie Awards 2008 (Best Live Music Night)- Built a strong network of performers, venue managers, promoters and fans- Liased with management to negotiate fees and bookings- Co-ordinated press releases, online advertising and media, and traditional media formats
- Bookseller at one of London’s busiest bookshops.- Introduced a system of internal communication between floors, and small-scale team meetings; both these measures helped improved communication and staff morale, and are still in use today.- Worked within a retail environment that prioritised customer contact and service. Won company prize for best one-on-one Bookseller.- Advanced use of internal computer system.- Training of new temporary staff.- Represented the branch at various events including Harry Potter Launch Night.- Held some supervisory roles during management restructuring.
Dissertation entitled 'To what extent does the conservation of built heritage assets promote the principles of sustainable development?'
Cirdan Sailing Trust
- Represented the Trust at the Sail Training International Conference 2009 in Istanbul.- I am the Trust's representative at the UK Sail Training Youth Committee.- Volunteer bosun and fourth hand.- Third in command of a 110-foot traditional sailing ship.
- Instruction and supervision of large groups of disadvantaged young people, including those with learning difficulties, behavioural difficulties, poorer social and economic backgrounds, Down’s Syndrome, autism, and other physical and mental conditions.
Graham Watson MEP Constituency Office
- Assisted the staff in dealing with Mr Watson’s daily schedule and affairs.
- Identified relevant news stories in local and national newspapers.
- Responded to enquiries from individuals and organisations.
- Sent out press releases, notifying local media of Mr Watson’s involvement with issues and causes, and his attendance of public events.
To become a Planning & Development Surveyor and pass the APC in 2012.
To enhance the value, quality and sustainability of the UK built environment.