Senior Thesis: What are the Effects of Inter Trial Variation on Contextual Interference?
- Was approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) for conducting and completing research topic.
- Recruited 60 Pacific University Undergraduate students to participate in a fine motor skills test.
- Created computer program through SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) designed to track information and data relevant to the research topic.
- Preformed repeated measures ANOVA's for dependent variables to determine differences in research results.
Minor in Spanish
-Member of Order of Omega Leadership Fraternity
-Vice President of Communications for Pacific University Greek Senate 2009-2010
-Community Service Coordinator for Alpha Chapter of the Kappa Delta Sorority 2008-2010
-Mentor for first year Spanish students
- Participate in Pacific University Undergraduate Research Conference