Inspire and engage more than 20,000 employees and field agents to achieve short and long-term business goals, understand the competitive and economic landscape, and feel the connection between individual roles and the company’s results. Act as trusted adviser to business leaders across the enterprise, including the Office of the CEO, on communications strategy, messaging opportunities and outreach.
- Contribute 60+ original stories per year to the company’s external web and Intranet sites, quarterly print publication and digital app for employees.
- Develop change management messaging for organization-wide transformation initiatives, which include job eliminations and development of new roles and new processes.
- Managed team of four writers during reorganization. Provided editorial guidance, evaluated performance, managed workflow and facilitated positive team dynamics.
- Speech writing and messaging for executives such as heads of Technology, Service, Finance and Human Resources.
- Support the company’s commitment to millions of policyholders through content development and editing of the Annual Report and Report to Policyholders. Rewrite hundreds of pieces of customer correspondence with the goal of clarifying product and contract information, and, ultimately, to improve customer experience.