I'm an experienced videographer and editor, who has worked on productions small and large, from amateur short films to feature documentaries to network television programs.
New media, photography, cinematography, music, sound design, writing, journalism, editing
I currently act as Treasurer and Fundraising Coordinator of The Burn Ward Theater Company, based in Philadelphia. Our first production, Mittens Descending and Other Tales, made its debut at the 2008 Philadelphia Fringe Festival.
I was a member of the Drexel University's theatre troupe, the Drexel Players. In addition to starring in several productions, I worked as both a marketing assistant and set builder.
Jan 2009 - Present
Data Entry/New Media Manager
American Eagle Mortgage
- Interviews applicants and initiates credit checks
- Processes 1040s, W2s, social security verification, flood certificates, and fraud guard
- Oversees requests for title insurance and property appraisals
- Manages online networking and communications for the branch
- Arranges multimedia conferences and presentations
May 2009 - Present
Production Assistant- Kitchen Nightmares
May 2009 - Present
Aug 2008 - Present
American Idol Productions
Oct 2009 - Dec 2009
Assistant Camera/Field PA - The Michael Vick Project
Sep 2007 - May 2008
Producer, 2008 MadDragon Film Festival
- Recruited and managed of up to a dozen leading up to and during event
- Headed fundraising team and managed public relations with financiers
- Created, arranged and designed program
- Facilitated all advertising duties including design and printing of materials
Apr 2007 - Oct 2007
- Worked as a production assistant on various shoots, including a promotional event for Ikea
- Captured footage and recorded sound.
- Edited the raw footage
- Formatted DVDs for clients.
Apr 2007 - Sep 2007
Intern- Creative Development
Jun 2005 - Sep 2005
Communications Systems and Solutions
- Worked alongside the head of the company to install security cameras and video feeds at the Philadelphia WB Network affiliate.
- Assisted in the repair of radio equipment
- Installed security features in Naval vehicles.
Jun 2004 - Sep 2004
- Updated and edited talent profiles and head shots in company database.
- Logged and recorded audition footage, including for the feature film Annapolis.
- Managed waiting room during auditions, answered phones, and other secretarial duties