IT - Solutions UK Ltd
Since January 2013 I began a new role training/working with a small IT firm, which specialises in providing IT solutions for primary schools and small establishments. As a PA I am responsible for maintaining a committed communication link between clients and the company director, as well as included administration duties with some direct sales calling.
Here my interpersonal skills have been thoroughly refreshed, as liaising with current and potential clients is required within every aspect of this company.
Independently ensuring company commitments are met within the specified time restrictions at the highest quality outcome.
* Making and receiving phone calls
* Scheduling appointments/meetings
* Cold calling for leads
* Following up on potential leads/enquiries
* Organising and managing company directors diary
* Briefing company director daily
* Checking/replying of emails
* Prioritising letters/emails for the directors perusal
* Sorting mail
* Writing correspondence letters
* Filing of office documents
* Co-ordinate and arrange travel and accommodation needs for company director
* Following and accomplishing all instructions set out by company director within the required time frames