Regional New Product Manager - Bensalem, PA
Designed and implemented new product roadmap with strategies to improve the regions Profit & Loss. Improved the customer experience across all channels throughout the products lifecycle. Developed and coordinated SWOT analysis included understanding the market requirements, competitors, disruptive technologies, and capturing customer insights to lead the product and market strategy. Synchronized all the stakeholders and interacted with key decision-makers towards meeting the objectives of the organization. Drove product enhancements, aligned with customer needs and budgetary realities.
- 95% monthly forecasting accuracy during the entire product life cycle.
- Led competitive cross-functional teams to build a sustainable competitive advantage and retain market-share with the threat of new competition entering market.
- After successful regional market introduction, worked closely with corporate offices and other regions to communicate "success stories" of key revenue generating new product rollout.
Local New Product Manager - New Castle, DE
Planned, developed and executed integrated, multi-tactical marketing programs responsible for producing customer and revenue growth in residential and commercial segment. Held full Profit & Lost budget and forecasting responsibilities, while acting as product expert to a 300-employee organization during new launches.
- Effectively managed and launched over 10 new products and services simultaneously through different phases of the life-cycle process.
- Developed and managed a new direct sales department, hiring over 15 professionals with minimal turn-over rate.
Marketing Manager - Washington, DC
Planned and executed advertising media and integrated marketing campaigns to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base. Integrated marketing plans included direct/relationship marketing, emerging media, event management and advertising. Oversaw entire residential and commercial marketing departments and reported directly to the General Manager.
- Successfully managed marketing budgets of up to $3 million annually.
- Led and trained the company Brand & Name-Change Transition Team for a 250-employee organization.
- Developed and launched a successful company-wide incentive program to reach and exceed customer and revenue end-of-year goals.
Digital Marketing Manager and Sales Manager- Baltimore, MD
Planned and developed print and online marketing outreach programs for advanced products. Tracked market trends, analyzed results, and drew conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to marketing strategies and tactics. Served as subject-matter expert and provided guidance to employees, as required. Managed internal direct-sales team, as well as oversaw contract sales team.
- Decreased outsource expense line by over $30K annually by instituting a new outbound sales team which eliminated the use of an outside third party.
- Created "sales" culture for 70-customer service staff which increased total sales revenue for new product, and presented new product presentations to technical and non-technical groups monthly.
- Successfully coordinated and managed over five consumer tradeshows with over 1,000 participants for new product launch.