Visiting Scholar in Service Design and Social Innovation
School of design, jiangnan university, wuxi, china
- Delivering lectures and providing the study material to the students.
- Assigning the project work to the students and helping them to clarify the doubts regarding to the assignments
- Organizing the healthcare design workshop with the Chair Professor from Cincinatti University, USA and arranging the guest lectures for the students and participants in order to provide them the additional knowledge and methods of the innovative service design process.
- Creating opportunities for participation of students in discussion for being efficient in the communication
- Directing the students on how to use the study material for positive results in work and projects.
- Collaborating with School of Design, Falmouth University UK, and School of Art, Anhui University, China in Service Design course in relation to mental health area.
- Giving a presentation in the Healthcare Design Symposium amongst other guest speakers.