- Vancouver British Columbia
- Developed a Financial Analytics Platform prototype for Interest Rate Swap Data using Ruby on Rails, HighCharts and AngularJS for financial swap analytics startup GammaTrace(In Stealth Mode).
- Developed www.signupplayyon.com for sports social networking startup playyon.com(Now integrated into playyon.com since December 2014)
- Integrated app with Stripe in order to charge application fees for registration forms made by clients.
-Built a responsive Wordpress site for Sequoia Ridge Capital
Channel(P2P Video Streaming Client based on Chord DHT)
- Implemented a bi-directional chord based p2p distributed system for video streaming for CPSC 416 final project
- Used the GO programming language for development
Favors Mobile App (NWHacks 2015 Hackathon) - March 2015
- Lead team of four to develop a hybrid mobile application in 36 hours. The app outsources handiwork to other users who are interested in learning new skills.
FTP Client for CPSC 317(Internet Computing)
- Built an FTP Client using Java for CPSC313(Internet Computing).
- The Client is able to connect to various FTP servers and send and receive files.
- Developed a Ruby on Rails app for CPSC 310(Software Engineering) that connects to the Vancouver Parks Database.
- The web app allows users to create events at different parks in Vancouver and also allows other users to join those events.
-Helped project lead develop the front-end for the REGEX Patternizer Site for UBC Assistant Professor Ivan Beschastnikh.