- Reporting to the Senior Executive group, responsible for full creative on all marketing
collateral (print and web).
- Design, develop and maintain the corporate website and web-based product
applications within, keying on user-friendliness.
- Responsible for design, distribution, and maintenance of corporate e-newsletters and
subscriber databases, print newsletters and press releases.
- Generate, prepare, and present reports on performance of marketing initiatives (print
ads, website traffic (Google Analytics), e-newsletters (Constant Contact), etc.)
- Coordinate bookings for broker presentations, career fairs and meetings with potential
- Assist IT staff to troubleshoot and remedy network issues that may have arisen.
- Created instruction manuals for staff.
- Trained staff on new website functions and applications.
- Organized and coordinated the corporate charity golf tournament for 3 years. Booked the
course, invited guests, coordinated sponsors and staff for the event, tracked all fees paid,
designed the program, and procured giveaways for guests.